Throughout the Coronavirus pandemic, FSB has provided guidance and advice to small business owners across the UK. Now, as the UK begins to look at how the lockdown period is relaxed, FSB examine the issues that business owners will have to be aware of, and what they will need to do as they reopen for trading.
This free webinar will feature a range of experts from different sectors who will give you important and concise information.
The webinar will outline what small business owners can do regarding;
- health and safety concerns you should be aware of for customers and employees.
- bringing staff back from furlough.
- how to start selling online, or scale up their online presence.
- how to begin exporting around the world.
- uncertain times, certain behaviour – finding the right payments solution for your business