Fall protection in complex environments
What you need to know to get it right
Protecting people while they work at height - particularly in complex environments and while operating heavy plant machinery - is a big responsibility. Getting fall protection wrong can have catastrophic consequences.
This webinar will provide you with an essential briefing on developing and delivering robust fall protection regimes in heavy industry, and will cover:
- A 360ᴼ approach to fall protection - what does this look like?
- The hierarchy of risk
- An overview of the latest relevant standards and how they complement European Directive 2001/45/EC
- The latest challenges in fall protection
- Keeping every link in your fall protection chain strong
- Robust fall protection in action
We will be joined by some key industry speakers who will give their insights and share their own experiences:
- Alan Murray, CEO, BSIF
- Sam Thomas, Fall Protection Systems and Solutions Leader, UK & Ireland, MSA Safety
Please note by registering you agree to be contacted by the organiser (Western Business Media Limited) and the event sponsor.