Andy Hall, Team Leader, Southalls
James Shrimpton, Partner, Kennedys Law
Kelly Rose, Editor of HSM magazine (Host)
Southalls consultant Andy Hall and Kennedys law partner James Shrimpton share the realities of civil and regulatory actions, from defending claims to demonstrating due diligence.
The session will explore:
● Real-life workplace transport incidents – their causes and consequences
● Guidelines and sentencing – a rundown of key regulations
● Your critical steps following a workplace incident
● Handling civil claims and HSE/LE investigations, including burden of proof and interviews under caution
● Vicarious liability – are your employees placing you at risk?
● The practicalities of legal privilege
● Why health is the new safety – current trends in accident prevention and prosecution
Plan ahead and protect your business with candid advice from our industry experts.
Please note by registering you agree to be contacted by the organiser (Western Business Exhibitions) and the event sponsor.